Deadline: 15th September 2017
The Sichuan TV Festival is hosted by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People's Republic of China and Sichuan Provincial People's Government; It is organized by the Sichuan Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television bureau and Sichuan Radio and Television. Sichuan TV Festival has been successfully held thirteen sessions since 1991, it has become an important festival as well as cultural exchange activity for both domestic and international film institutions, companies, studios and also a market for television program and equipment.
As one of the main activities of 2017 Sichuan TV Festival, 2017 "Gold Panda" Documentary Film Pitch Programme is jointly organized by the office of the Sichuan TV Festival and China Intercontinental Communication Center. With the topic of "Chinese Story & International Communication", this session is designed to encourage the outstanding program to tell a good story of China, to deepen the understanding between China and international institutions, companies, studios. Sichuan TV Festival is a global platform for documentary personnel training, cross-media resources integration, international communication. From the investment, production to the broadcasting, the festival will further enhance the global influences of Chinese documentary industry.
Since 1994, CICC has established cooperative relationships with more than 50 TV organizations such as BBC, National Geographic, History, Discovery,etc. CICC has co-produced and broadcast over 350 hours of high quality factual programs in some 200 countries and regions across the globe, having more than 3 billion audiences.
Rules & Terms
1. On researching, production or post-production's domestic or international documentary film project.
2. Use the international view to tell a Chinese story and has the potential to distribute or broadcast at a global level.
3. At least has one Cooperative organization (producer, distributor, broadcaster, etc.)
1. Having the chance to get the face to face communication with the most influential mainstream media decision-makers, purchasing executives, distributors, investors.
2. The shortlisted project will get the priority of cooperation opportunities and financial support from CICC.
3. Shortlisted project will get the chance provided by CICC to join other international cultural exchange activities.
How to Apply:
1. Go to the website: www.sctvf.com.cn and download the entry form.
2. Fill in the Entry form.
3. Synopsis (Max 200 words, English)
4. Images (Min 2 images in JPEG or GIF, 800×600pixels) for promotion.
5. Taster film (3-5 minutes, MOV, H264, HD), Non-English taster film must has the English subtitle.
6. Upload the taster film to the Baidu Drive or Vimeo, write down the link and password in the entry form.
7. Submit the Entry Form with pitch package (Synopsis and Images,etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th September 2017 (Email title: Organization_Name of the Projection)
1. By submitting a pitch related materials for Festival consideration, you hereby agree to the Sichuan Television Festival official rules.
2. The organizer is responsible for revising and interpreting these rules.
Office of SiChuan Television Festival
27th July 2017
Address: 3rd Floor, Tower C, Recreo International Center, No.8 Wangjing East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Postal Code: 100102
Office of Sichuan Television Festival: Weiwen Ji 028-85982042